Join Eriskay Whisky Galore Golf Club 2023
We are offering limited numbers of new memberships for this season.
If you would like to be considered for Membership, all you need to do is lift the phone and speak to David Oates, our Club Secretary. (01463 224805) - he will be delighted to discuss things with you.
We do have a Membership Application form, but you would be best to speak to Willie Rusk or David Oates first.
The Club Membership annual subscription for 2023 is £140. What do our Members get for that?
- Members get 7 rounds of competitive golf over our "Home" course at Tain Golf Club.
- Reciprocal agreements for Eriskay Whisky Galore members, 6 rounds at £15 or £10 from November to March with the ability to sign guests on at £30 or £20 November to March.
- Entry into the Tain Opens for Eriskay Whisky Galore Golf Club members at the Tain members rate.
- Opportunity to play in the Club Championship at Crieff Golf Club - £60 for 2 rounds over 2 days.
- Opportunity to play in the Northern and Senior Northermn Counties Cup and the Jack Nicklaus Flag.
- Eriskay Golf Club members to receive discount for food and beverage at Tain Club House.
- Insurance covered by Golf Guard (details of benefits to follow).
- Members can, if they want, maintain their official handicap or obtain a new one through Eriskay Whisky Galore Golf Club.
If you have any queries about any aspect of Membership of the Club, please give Willie Rusk, our illustrious Captain (01463 794433 or 07801 288301) a call or contact David Oates, our club secretary on 07890764928 or send us a message and we shall be delighted to assist.